Provasil is a dietary supplement specifically formulated to help users improve cognitive functions and achieve mental clarity, better memory, among other things. This is a leading-edge, scientifically-developed neuro enhancer that uses natural ingredients to help you out. The supplement is ideal for all adults who want to improve their cognitive performance without taking medications with dangerous ingredients.
Manufacturer information and claims about Provasil
The manufacturer of Provasil is a brand name Cognetix Labs, but unfortunately little is known about the brand. Even though the official website of the product is highly informative, it doesn’t provide necessary information about the manufacturer, but hopefully, it will shortly. That said, the brand promises that regular intake of this supplement will boost levels of key neurotransmitters, correct minor vitamin deficiencies, and deliver potent cutting-edge nootropics. It is claimed that taking this product can help you improve memory, concentration, and other cognitive functions in a natural manner and the goal of this Provasil review is to find out whether you can expect these results.
Working process and the ingredients
Provasil works to produce remarkable improvements in cerebral function and intellectual performance. What makes this supplement unique is that it can help individuals who suffered from brain injuries and memory loss, but it is also beneficial for healthy people who are looking to enhance cognitive functioning. A powerful blend of ingredients combines compounds that optimize various processes vital for proper mental function, support physical structure of the brain, and enhance the performance of cognitive areas.
The driving force behind these benefits is a potent formula and, luckily, the manufacturer provided a detailed rundown of all ingredients. They are:
- Bacopa monnieri – improves learning and information processing
- Biotin – plays a role in the production of specialized neurotransmitters that regulate mood, memory, and cognitive function
- Choline bitartrate – improves memory, mental alertness, concentration, and learning
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – essential for membranes in the brain, supports overall brain function
- Folic acid – improved cognitive performance including word fluency, memory, and the ability to process information quickly
- Gingko leaf – has a positive effect on cognitive flexibility, selective attention, working memory, and long-term memory for visual and verbal information
- L-glutamine – essential for optimal brain function, improves mental alertness and clarity
- L-tyrosine – improves overall cognitive performance
- N-acetyl-l-carnitine – enhances working memory, improves recall ability, and long-term memory function
- Panax ginseng – improves mental alertness and abstract thinking ability
- Phosphatidylcholine – increases mental functioning, enhances explicit memory
- Phosphatidylserine – enhances concentration, learning, and memory tasks
- Resveratrol – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, improves memory and learning ability
- Vitamin B12 – helps alleviate cognitive problems caused by deficiencies and promotes optimal brain health
- Vitamin C – essential for optimal brain functioning, combats oxidative stress
The advantages of Provasil
- Free shipping for orders over $60
- Special offers available
- Natural ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Boosts memory
- Enhances focus
- Increases mental performance
- 100% patented formula
- 60-day money back guarantee
The cons of Provasil
- Not available in retail stores
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide evidence to support claims
- Lack of manufacturer info
Possible side effects
Due to the all-natural list of ingredients, Provasil is not associated with serious side effects. In fact, no adverse effects have been reported by consumers who take the supplement on a daily basis. This just goes to show that Provasil is not only effective but perfectly safe at the same time.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I purchase Provasil?
Provasil is available exclusively on the official website where one month supply (60 capsules) costs $49.95. The official site features a coupon (right under section with prices) that you can use to get 10% discount on your order. Also, the manufacturer arranged special offers for buying in bulk to help you get the product and save money:
- Extreme value (3 units of Provasil + 1 Greenpura FREE) – $149.95
- Super special (5 units of Provasil + 1 Greenpura FREE) – $249.75
How many capsules can I take during the day?
To experience benefits that Provasil provides, it is crucial to take capsules according to dosage instructions. The manufacturer recommends taking 1-2 capsules a day. Avoid taking the supplement on an empty stomach. For maximum cognitive enhancement, it is advised to take 1-2 capsules in the morning with breakfast or snack. But if you need more alertness and clarity later in the day, you can opt to take 1-2 capsules in the afternoon with a meal or snack. Don’t take more than 2 capsules within 24 hours and avoid changing dosage on your own.
Can I use Provasil if I’m taking medications for my health condition?
As shown above, Provasil is safe for consumption, but you should still be cautious. If you are currently taking medications for some health condition, the best thing to do is to consult your doctor. Now you’re probably wondering why and the answer is easy – your physician will inform you whether the supplement could interfere with functioning and efficacy of the medications. You should never underestimate the importance of consulting a healthcare provider
Provasil is a dietary supplement that helps you improve focus, attention, alertness, mental clarity, memory, and overall brain functioning. To achieve these effects, Provasil uses a powerful formula with natural ingredients. Although the website doesn’t reveal much about the manufacturer, it is clear we’re talking about the safe and effective product. If you want to sharpen your memory or concentrate better, then you should consider Provasil.
Latest posts by Sam Roberts (see all)
- Pumpkin Waffle Recipe – Gluten Free - September 25, 2017
- And the winner goes to…The best place to buy your wine - August 24, 2017
- Hidden Calories In Your Diet That Are Making You Fat - August 16, 2017