Welcome to Talented Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and welcome if you’re new around here. Talented Tuesday is a weekly showcase featuring some of my favorite posts from the past week- this includes links from last week’s Whole Foods Wednesday along with helpful or interesting posts I found online throughout the week.
Hopefully you will find a mixture of inspirational reads that are related to healthy, traditional recipes, green living, whole foods on a budget, homesteading, natural cleaning solutions, gardening tips and more that will inspire you! If you haven’t already, please stop by each Wednesday and share/check out recipes and tips submitted by many different blogs from all around the world wide web. Last week we had close to 100 submissions! Maybe you’ll find a new blog to enjoy, and if you link up a post from your blog you’ll have a chance to be featured here for Talented Tuesday next week.
Each week there are so many awesome entries at Whole Foods Wednesday that it is very hard to narrow it down, but here are a few favorites from last week:
- 20 Healthy Christmas Cookies from The Better Mom- They all have gluten free options and many can be switched up to use stevia or honey instead of sugar.
- Holiday Fudge to Please Moms and Kids from My Sister’s Pantry- Chock full of dried fruits and nuts. I’d use honey instead of agave, as agave is highly processed. Sounds tasty!
- No Sugar Christmas Cookies from the Spinach Spot- Almond flour christmas cookies made with honey as a sweetener.
- 10 Everyday Uses for Coconut Oil from Whole Intentions- Make some chocolate, use as a skin moisturizer and many more great ideas.
- Dr Oz and Poor People’s Food from Granny’s Vital Vittles- Is being into real foods snobbery? What about GMO’s? Check out this controversial article concerning Dr. Oz and his take on wholesome food.
- 14 Unique Christmas Gifts for Health Nuts from Green Thickies- Some interesting and nice ideas.
- Paleo Reindeer Drops from Living Crunchy- Chocolatey with coconut and almond flour. You might even want to make some little bags of reindeer drops with a cute little tag.
Check out these interesting, helpful and/or delicious posts from around the web:
Here are a few highlights from This Chick Cooks, just in case you missed them.
- Chocolate Almond Coconut Bites- Mix and eat
- Healthy Christmas Snack Ideas- A round up of ideas for snacks and take alongs to bring for a party or potluck.
- Whole Foods Wednesday- An awesome resource for real food recipes and all sorts of great tips!
I hope that you enjoyed these posts and found at least one thing here to inspire and motivate you. If you’re looking for more inspiration you might want to check out the recipe index for lots of nourishing recipes or take a look at some of our healthy living topics.
Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!