Welcome to Talented Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and welcome if you’re new around here. Talented Tuesday is a weekly showcase featuring some of my favorite posts from the past week- this includes links from last week’s Whole Foods Wednesday along with helpful or interesting posts I found online throughout the week.
Hopefully you will find a mixture of inspirational reads that are related to healthy, traditional recipes, green living, whole foods on a budget, homesteading, natural cleaning solutions, gardening tips and more that will inspire you! If you haven’t already, please stop by each Wednesday and share/check out recipes and tips submitted by many different blogs from all around the world wide web. Last week we had close to 100 submissions! Maybe you’ll find a new blog to enjoy, and if you link up a post from your blog you’ll have a chance to be featured here for Talented Tuesday next week.
Each week there are so many awesome entries at Whole Foods Wednesday that it is very hard to narrow it down, but here are a few favorites from last week:
- Your Skin is a Window to Your Health- Don’t Douse it with Toxic Chemicals from Real Food Forager- A must read.
- Cast-Iron Facelift from Prudent Living- How to turn a rusty, nasty looking, old cast iron pan into a beauty.
- 10 Ways to Think Outside the Proverbial Gift Box from Soulicious Life- These are some great ideas for thoughtful, useful gifts- including supporting local businesses, which is so important! Be sure to check out the posts for useful kitchen gifts, great stocking stuffers, a round-up of awesome holiday ideas, how to make a recipe holder and inexpensive kitchen gifts for some more inspiration.
- Homemade Gifts from Your Kitchen from Fresh, Healthy Cooking- Dilly carrots, chocolate truffles, naturally sweetened popcorn amongst other yummy things! A few more ideas would include: homemade lip/body balm, chocolate honey butter fudge, maple glazed nuts and DIY vanilla extract.
- Grain Free Nut Butter Breakfast Cookies from Cheeky Bum’s Blog- These sound so good!
Check out these interesting, helpful and/or delicious posts from around the web:
- Chocolate Coconut Tartelettes- Oh yum! Rich chocolatey decadence with a coconut crust.
- Rule of Thumb Measurements for Decorating Your Home- This post looks like a good reference to have for how high to hang pictures and other decorating basics.
- Creative and Clutter Free Gift Ideas- Great for any time of the year.
Here are a few highlights from This Chick Cooks, just in case you missed them.
- Easy Eggnog- Quick and delicious.
- Ground Beef and Butternut Squash Soup- This surprising combination, flavored with some mexican spices makes for a yummy meal.
- Whole Foods Wednesday- An awesome resource for real food recipes and all sorts of great tips!
I hope that you enjoyed these posts and found at least one thing here to inspire and motivate you. If you’re looking for more inspiration you might want to check out the recipe index for lots of nourishing recipes or take a look at some of our healthy living topics.
Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!