Welcome to Talented Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and welcome if you’re new around here. Talented Tuesday is a weekly showcase featuring some of my favorite posts from the past week- this includes links from last week’s Whole Foods Wednesday along with helpful or interesting posts I found online throughout the week.
Hopefully you will find a mixture of inspirational reads that are related to healthy, traditional recipes, green living, whole foods on a budget, homesteading, natural cleaning solutions, gardening tips and more that will inspire you! If you haven’t already, please stop by each Wednesday and share/check out recipes and tips submitted by many different blogs from all around the world wide web. Last week we had close to 100 submissions! Maybe you’ll find a new blog to enjoy, and if you link up a post from your blog you’ll have a chance to be featured here for Talented Tuesday next week.
Each week there are so many awesome entries at Whole Foods Wednesday that it is very hard to narrow it down, but here are a few favorites from last week:
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread from Real Food Forager- Made with coconut and almond flour. Looks so moist! (Grain, refined sugar, dairy and soy free)
- 5 Ways to Have A Healthier Shower from Whole Green Love- Ditch the chemically laden health and beauty products along with the chemical cleaners in favor of more natural options.
- Natural Remedies for Colds from Creative Christian Mama- Herbal teas such as peppermint, ginger, thyme and others as a remedy for colds.
- 2 Awesome Veggie Soups from My Sister’s Pantry- Sounds like a yummy way to incorporate more broth in your menu.
- Should You Break Up with Your Microwave from Modern Alternative Kitchen- Alternatives to microwave usage and thoughts on microwave safety.
- Mashed Coconut Sweet Potaoes from Oatmeal with a Fork- Thanksgiving is over for this year, but these look too yummy not to try!
- Throw Out that Cocoa Mix from Granny’s Vital Vittles- A real food hot chocolate recipe!
Check out these interesting, helpful and/or delicious posts from around the web:
Here are a few highlights from This Chick Cooks, just in case you missed them.
- Butternut Squash Soup with Bacon- Salty and sweet, creamy and crunch. SO good.
- 20+ Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers- Creative uses for your leftovers!
- Whole Foods Wednesday- An awesome resource for real food recipes and all sorts of great tips!
I hope that you enjoyed these posts and found at least one thing here to inspire and motivate you. If you’re looking for more inspiration you might want to check out the recipe index for lots of nourishing recipes or take a look at some of our healthy living topics.
Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!