Welcome to Talented Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and welcome if you’re new around here. Talented Tuesday is a weekly showcase featuring some of my favorite posts from the past week- this includes links from last week’s Whole Foods Wednesday along with helpful or interesting posts I found online throughout the week.
Hopefully you will find a mixture of inspirational reads that are related to healthy, traditional recipes, green living, whole foods on a budget, homesteading, natural cleaning solutions, gardening tips and more that will inspire you! If you haven’t already, please stop by each Wednesday and share/check out recipes and tips submitted by many different blogs from all around the world wide web. Last week we had close to 100 submissions! Maybe you’ll find a new blog to enjoy, and if you link up a post from your blog you’ll have a chance to be featured here for Talented Tuesday next week.
Each week there are so many awesome entries at Whole Foods Wednesday that it is very hard to narrow it down, but here are a few favorites from last week:
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie from Living Crunchy- Oh yum! Pumpkin pie with a nut flour crust so it’s completely grain free.
- Maple Pecan Pie from Learning and Yearning- Made without use of refined sugars and a sprouted flour crust.
- Jello That’s Good For You from Whole LIfestyle Nutrition- What fun for the kids (and kids at heart) :)
- 5 Reasons Butter is A Superfood from Empowered Sustenance- 5 reasons you should be having more butter in your diet other than the fact that it just tastes so good. Read more about healthy fats.
- Maple Apple Walnut Muffins from Happy in Dole Valley- What a seasonal and delicious sounding recipe!
- 10 Minute Scrumptious Holiday Snack from Beyond the Peel- Roasted nuts that look amazing.
- Easy Root Vegetable Pancakes from Small Footprint Family- Grain free and tasty looking. Great way to get more butter in your diet.
Check out these interesting, helpful and/or delicious posts from around the web:
- Chicken in Coconut Milk- Looks so perfect for a wintry night
- Oil Washing- Overcome breakouts with oil washing
- 10 Fall and Winter Soups You can Make in the Crock Pot- Make sure to use homemade broth and not the powdered stuff. Making your own broth is very simple.
Here are a few highlights from This Chick Cooks, just in case you missed them.
- Chocolate Joy Balls- Like raw cookie dough, but with coconut. Can sub in oats if you’re not a coconut fan.
- Flourless Sweet Potato Pancakes- Grain free, silver dollar sized pancakes. These are a hit!
- Whole Foods Wednesday- An awesome resource for real food recipes and all sorts of great tips!
I hope that you enjoyed these posts and found at least one thing here to inspire and motivate you. If you’re looking for more inspiration you might want to check out the recipe index for lots of nourishing recipes or take a look at some of our healthy living topics.
Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!