Welcome to Talented Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and welcome if you’re new around here. Talented Tuesday is a weekly showcase featuring some of my favorite posts from the past week- this includes links from last week’s Whole Foods Wednesday along with helpful or interesting posts I found online throughout the week.
Hopefully you will find a mixture of inspirational reads that are related to healthy, traditional recipes, green living, whole foods on a budget, homesteading, natural cleaning solutions, gardening tips and more that will inspire you! If you haven’t already, please stop by each Wednesday and share/check out recipes and tips submitted by many different blogs from all around the world wide web. Last week we had close to 100 submissions! Maybe you’ll find a new blog to enjoy, and if you link up a post from your blog you’ll have a chance to be featured here for Talented Tuesday next week.
Each week there are so many awesome entries at Whole Foods Wednesday that it is very hard to narrow it down, but here are a few favorites from last week:
- The Best Grain-Free Bread Ever from Anne Marie Cain- Oh my! This bread looks so very good!
- Are Cast Iron Pans Safe from Learning and Yearning- Everyone touts cast iron as being awesome, but this article questions that thinking. Are they all they are cracked up to be?
- How Roasting Veggies Can Get Your Family to Eat More (veggies) from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition- Roasted veggies…yum!
- Ingredient Spotlight: Apple Cider Vinegar from Modern Alternative Kitchen- Did you know that apple cider vinegar is simple awesome? You might also want to check out my post on the incredible benefits of ACV.
- The GAPS Diet in Minutes from Too Many Jars in My Kitchen- Ever wondered what GAPS is all about? Wonder no more.
- Almond Flour Banana Muffins from Grean Bean Gardens- You mouth will be watering just looking at these.
- Pumpkin Ice Cream from Real Food Real Deals- Naturally sweetened pumpkin ice cream
Check out these interesting, helpful and/or delicious posts from around the web:
Here are a few highlights from This Chick Cooks, just in case you missed them.
- Sweet Italian Sausage Skillet3030- Dinner with only one dirty pan and very yummy to boot. This will be a regular around here.
- Layered Chocolate Maple Fudge- Make in in your blender… no cooking involved!
- Whole Foods Wednesday- An awesome resource for real food recipes and all sorts of great tips!
I hope that you enjoyed these posts and found at least one thing here to inspire and motivate you. If you’re looking for more inspiration you might want to check out the recipe index for lots of nourishing recipes or take a look at some of our healthy living topics.
Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!