Welcome to Talented Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and welcome if you’re new around here. Talented Tuesday is a weekly showcase featuring some of my favorite posts from the past week- this includes links from last week’s Whole Foods Wednesday along with helpful or interesting posts I found online throughout the week.
Hopefully you will find a mixture of inspirational reads that are related to healthy, traditional recipes, green living, whole foods on a budget, homesteading, natural cleaning solutions, gardening tips and more that will inspire you! If you haven’t already, please stop by each Wednesday and share/check out recipes and tips submitted by many different blogs from all around the world wide web. Last week we had close to 100 submissions! Maybe you’ll find a new blog to enjoy, and if you link up a post from your blog you’ll have a chance to be featured here for Talented Tuesday next week.
Each week there are so many awesome entries at Whole Foods Wednesday that it is very hard to narrow it down, but here are a few favorites from last week:
- First 2 Weeks on GAPS Diet from Creative Christian Mama- So interesting to hear how this family with young children is adapting (and thriving) on GAPS. (Wondering what GAPS is? Read about GAPS)
- Homemade Milk Duds from Oatmeal with A Fork- Who knew that you could make your own milk duds? Looks yummy!
- Natural Skin Care from Learning and Yearning- Makes homemade skincare products seem so doable and simple :)
- Personal Pumpkin Pie from Anne Marie Cain- This grain and sugar free personal pie sounds great.
- Baked Sourdough Donuts from Practical Stewardship- What a great idea! Learn more about how to make your own sourdough starter.
Check out these interesting, helpful and/or delicious posts from around the web:
- Sprouted Wheat Bread made in the Food Processor- Great way to try making healthier bread.
- Want Babies in Your 30′s or 40′s? Ditch the Makeup- Are phthalates and other chemicals in makeup causing premature menopause and reproductive issues in women?
Here are a few highlights from This Chick Cooks, just in case you missed them.
- Simple Pumpkin Risotto- Pumpkin Risotto made with basmati rice and fresh pumpkin puree.
- Baked Apple Chips- Easy to make and so good!
- Whole Foods Wednesday- An awesome resource for real food recipes and all sorts of great tips!
I hope that you enjoyed these posts and found at least one thing here to inspire and motivate you. If you’re looking for more inspiration you might want to check out the recipe index for lots of nourishing recipes or take a look at some of our healthy living topics.
Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!