Welcome to Talented Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and welcome if you’re new around here. Talented Tuesday is a weekly showcase featuring some of my favorite posts from the past week- this includes links from last week’s Whole Foods Wednesday along with helpful or interesting posts I found online throughout the week.
Hopefully you will find a mixture of inspirational reads that are related to healthy, traditional recipes, green living, whole foods on a budget, homesteading, natural cleaning solutions, gardening tips and more that will inspire you! If you haven’t already, please stop by each Wednesday and share/check out recipes and tips submitted by many different blogs from all around the world wide web. Last week we had close to 100 submissions! Maybe you’ll find a new blog to enjoy, and if you link up a post from your blog you’ll have a chance to be featured here for Talented Tuesday next week.
Each week there are so many awesome entries at Whole Foods Wednesday that it is very hard to narrow it down, but here are a few favorites from last week:
- 21 Pumpkin Recipes from Whole New Mom- Some great recipes here!
- Why We Don’t Get the Flu Shot from Real Food Eater- This is an interesting read.
- Favorite Homemade Spice Mixes from Recipes We Love- Easy, DIY spice recipes such as taco seasoning, blackened seasoning and more.
- How to Use Coconut Oil from Whole Natural Life- If you don’t already love coconut oil you need to check this post out! You might also want to check my 25+ Favorite Coconut Recipes.
- Pumpkin Not Chocolate from Authentic Simplicity- Yummy looking pumpkin drink served warm. Looks perfect for winter!
- How Hippie Will you Go from Empowered Sustenance- Lots of natural alternatives for healthier body care.
Check out these interesting, helpful and/or delicious posts from around the web:
Here are a few highlights from This Chick Cooks, just in case you missed them.
- Favorite Coconut Recipes (+ Healing power of Coconut)- Healthy recipes using coconut products (some gluten free and grain free), an explantation of why coconut oil is good for you and uses for coconut oil
- Coconut Crack- No Bake- No cook coconut balls come together in just a few minutes… no cooking required.
- Whole Foods Wednesday- An awesome resource for real food recipes and all sorts of great tips!
I hope that you enjoyed these posts and found at least one thing here to inspire and motivate you. If you’re looking for more inspiration you might want to check out the recipe index for lots of nourishing recipes or take a look at some of our healthy living topics.
Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting!