Welcome! If you’re new here, thanks so much for stopping by. If you are a returning visitor, please take a minute to look this over, as the guidelines for the recipe swap have changed.
- Link up your recipes that use real, whole foods, any healthy living tips or information that involve a healthy lifestyle such as natural cleaning solutions, homesteading. gardening tips etc…
- Please, do not link up any recipes with white flour or white/brown sugars. I hate to be the food police, but I would like for this recipe swap to be a source for finding nourishing and healthy solutions that make us feel our best.
- Share up to 4 recipes/tips that you haven’t shared here before.
- Why I NEVER Use Agave Syrup from Real Food Forager- Is agave syrup putting you at risk for obesity, heart disease, arterial inflammation, high blood pressure and increased insulin resistance? Agave may not be the “health food” it is cracked up to be.
- Blueberry Refrigator Oatmeal from Recipes We Love- Seasonal blueberries with oats and no cooking required. What a perfect summer breakfast!
- The Easiest Way to Peel a Pineapple from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition- This video shows you exactly how to peel a pineapple…the easy way :)
- GAPS Lemon Bars from Gutsy- These bars have an almond flour crust with a delicious lemon filling made with organic lemons, pastured eggs and butter. What a nourishing and tasty looking treat!
- Homemade Cucumber Dill Dressing from Gluten Free A-Z- What a perfect looking dressing to use with all the fresh veggies that are in season right now! You can use sour cream or yogurt with it and it sneaks in a surprise ingredient that sounds rather refreshing.